Tuesday, May 06, 2008

China's sentiments

Which I find hard to understand.

I was streaming an English video on a China-based video-sharing website (ahem) which is like a Chinese Youtube and because the vid is in English, the person who upload the video clips put subtitles to it.

And you know all the Olympics-related news and political issues that have been taking place.

So, the person who uploaded the clip felt so strongly about these that s/he had to comment. I.e., what I saw during a change of scenes were these.





And as you can see, the video was totally unrelated to the subtitles.

I shall not attempt to translate my apologies if you can't read.

Anyway, I think the one about Sarkozy is funny. What a dumb way to criticize him though I have no idea what it meant but surely nothing good.

No comments: