Tuesday, December 01, 2009

The 'W' word.

A few nights ago my mum came into my room and asked me to do some researching online.

For good diapers.

Can you believe it. =\

So I told her, well, it really depends on the kid himself, if the diaper is unsuitable, his skin will tell you that. So even if people rave over this brand of diapers it's no use if my nephew Ethan doesn't like it.

She said Ethan has been having some kind of rashes on his skin, and it also shows that the diaper was too tight.

So I asked her to get bigger ones.

She thought to herself, hmm, the biggest is XXL....

I asked her what size Ethan is wearing.

She said XXL.

-------------------------

I brought Ethan to preschool today, and had to get him off his pram. By doing that means I had to carry him up.

The teacher commented, wow you guys are great, you all are able to carry him.

I didn't know what to say.

-------------------


I hope Ethan won't hate me for mentioning this on my blog. =Þ

2 comments:

Zurin said...

LOOOOL i think he will. when he learns to read that is ... LOLOL this is too funny.

erina said...

haha =)