Friday, October 16, 2009

Life of the unemployed.

It is hard to satisfy the human mind, when we have something, instead of counting ourselves lucky for it we tend to mourn over what we do not have.

That's quite the same for me.

Now I don't have a serious daily business to see to. No school, no job.

I'm unemployed. (as I say this, I still write my occupation as 'fresh graduate' whenever I need to fill up something. HAHA. 死爱面子, what to do.)

People around me kept asking me about my job search, I'm ALWAYS greeted by the same questions, sometimes from the same people I have to meet once a month, and I really am kinda irritated about it. If I'm employed I'll let you know okay, quit asking. Why not be more concerned about other aspects of my life?

Now I'm at the low morale and procrastinating stage. Maybe due to zero replies. =\

Anyway. If people don't ask about my jobhunt, they ask if I prefer to be in school or at work (I did temp). I'd reply I prefer the life of the unemployed.

Which is true, because you get to do what you want within your monetary limits, instead of having a lot of money and not having the time to do what you want to do. And since junior college I've never really enjoyed school life. The academic part, that is.

However in this day and age, I have to get a job, no money's gonna drop down from the sky. Savings will deplete, you know. Parents are not there to feed you throughout their entire lives.

As much as I like unemployment, I have to face reality.

Sigh.

No comments: