Monday, February 18, 2008

A milestone in Ethan's life

According to the Lunar calendar, Ethan is four-months-old today. According to the Gregorian calendar, we have 4 days to go.

This means that Ethan can feed on slightly more solid stuff (like blended fruits and the jars of 'substance' you get at supermarkets) and not just milk, milk, and milk. And water.

It was pretty hilarious to see his expression when he tastes food that has never entered his mouth before.

First up, sugar. (spice, and everything nice)



See the remains of the sugar around his mouth

Next, chicken drumstick!!!

Oooh come to mummy
Eeyer what is this
MmmMmmMmmmm delicious

And then lollipop!

Yeay.

~~~~~

My dad picked me up from Redhill today and instead of bringing me straight to school, he drove me for a spin -_- He wanted to show me the highest pedestrian bridge(?) in Singapore which is still under construction. It's a looooong walk from the cable car station at Mount Faber all the way to...I don't know where that place is. Near Redhill. The following picture was taken around the Telok Blangah area.


Verrrryyy high up.

1 comment:

Rok Šinkovec said...

Haha, I can imagine Ethan first strange feelings... That was funny!