Wednesday, August 10, 2005

charlie and the chocolate factory

for those who watched the show...it was quite nice right? hahaa...quite cute..but more of meant for little kids (duH the book is already for little kids) ya and teach moral stuff lo...its a good show to watch to relax. really. just laugh la...etc. yea. i went to watch that with my mum...hahaha...so she paid for everything heH and she even bought the largest size popcorn for me in the end we couldnt finish haha. its really alot k. i forgot how much we spent on this anyway.


my happy meal =D





yea...and my hamster died.


like cute right..it was squealing for the last time before it died and it really spooked me. the next moment i wanted to look at it it was already lifeless. i didnt dare to touch it so i asked my dad to clear it. and he threw the whole cage away. sigh.

and happy national day Singapore!

No comments: